The announcementcan of QoL2015 can be downloaded here: Announcement QoL2015.pdf
You can download the map here: Map.pdf
Since 1999 we organize in Wrocław, traditionally in September, the International conferences devoted to actual problems related to quality of life. The Conference in 2015 will focus on the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment (MEA) which was launched by United Nations in 2001, and the first report was released in 2005. Several countries began the national associated assessments.
The topics of the Conference include among others:
- Resilience, security, and risk management
- Comprehensive wealth
- Healthcare system performance
- Methodology of the well-being assessment of humans and non-human entities
- Sustainable development, sustainable insurance, sustainability measurement
- Ecological economics, political ecology, and social ecology
- Ethical and methodological foundations
- Global sly finance-led initiatives for sustainability and responsibility, PSI, PRI, CSR
- Distributional aspects of well-being, equity, inequality, and social justice
- Mathematical, as well as statistical models
The QOL2015 Conference, as all the previous, aims not only at providing a forum for scientists to exchange up-to-date knowledge, but also at setting goals for future research.
Along with the original contributions, survey papers are very welcomed.